APPLICATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2022.
The Cut Knife Recreation Board is now accepting applications for the position of Assistant Operator for the Cut Knife Civic Centre for the 2022/2023 Season.
- Start Date: To be determined
- Hours per week/weekend: AS NEEDED
Job duties would include but not be limited to:
- Operation and maintenance of Zamboni machine & equipment;
- Operation and maintenance of the Ice Plant;
- Installation and maintenance of arena ice;
- Skate sharpening;
- Scheduling tournaments, practices & games;
- Complete minor building repairs and preventative maintenance tasks as needed;
- Maintenance and cleaning of all public areas of arena as well as dressing rooms.
- Able to work evenings & weekends;
- Supervise patrons and visitors at rink;
- Physically able to complete job duties;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Any Ice plant or sport certification an asset;
- Wages negotiable.
Apply to the Cut Knife Recreation Board:
- By mail at Box 130, Cut Knife, SK S0M 0N0
- Or email reception_ckoffice@townofcutknife
For more information, call 306-398-2363.