ONLINE SILENT AUCTION RULES
UPDATED: Each subsequent bid must be incremental, and in an even dollar amount.
Bidding will be open from 8:00pm (CST) Friday, April 23, 2021 until the close at 7:59pm (CST) Thursday, May 6, 2021. By bidding in the Online Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
Auction item purchase is final
- No return or exchange will be issued. This item is “as is”.
- The Town of Cut Knife provides no guarantees, warranties or servicing of auction item and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of the item or service sold.
How to bid for an Online Silent Auction item
- Type the amount you wish to bid in the comment section of the item’s website page.
- The opening bid on each item will be listed. UPDATED: Each subsequent bid must be incremental, and in an even dollar amount. Any bids that have a mixed dollars and cents amount will be declared invalid and voided. Only serious bidders please, and only bid on items you are willing to pay for, to ensure it is fair for everyone.
At the close of the Online Silent Auction
- You may bid on the items in this Online Silent Auction until 7:59pm (CST) when the Auction will be declared closed. The official time will be based on the Web Master’s computer, and the bid’s time stamp will be the final authority.
- Once the auction is declared closed, the last bid entered on the comment section that is an even dollar amount will be marked as the winning bid.
The bid entered at 7:59pm is the WINNER, not the bid entered at 8:00pm.
- The winning bidder will be tagged and emailed. You will have 48 hours to respond and to make pick-up arrangements. If we cannot contact you after 48 hours we will move to the next highest bidder.
- If the winner no-shows to the appointment for pickup, we will automatically move to the next highest bidder.
- If you are from out of town, you will have a 2 week time frame to make arrangements for pick up or shipment.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full. We accept cash, credit card, or a personal cheque made payable to the Town of Cut Knife. If paying by cheque, the item will not be released until the cheque clears.
- Invoices will be available upon request.