Residential Building Permits

The Construction Code Authority of Saskatchewan works with municipalities to provide inspection services for residential, farms, and commercial construction and renovations. The “When do I need a Building Permit” pamphlet provides information on when a permit is, or isn’t, needed. To view or download the pamphlet, please click here.

The building process involves bylaw compliance, permit applications and inspections. Links to the most frequently requested application packages are below. These documents are a useful reference for planning a project, and can also be downloaded, filled out, and submitted once all the information for the project has been gathered.

Decks | Demolition | Fences | Garden Sheds, Etc.

Please do not hesitate to contact the Town Office for more information, or for permit applications for other residential builds.