Commercial Development

The Construction Code Authority of Saskatchewan works with municipalities to provide inspection services for residential, farms, and commercial construction and renovations. The “When do I need a Building Permit” pamphlet provides information on when a permit is, or isn’t, needed. To view the pamphlet online, please click here.

The building process involves bylaw compliance, permit applications and inspections. Please contact the Town Office for more information. 

For commercially zoned real estate on the market in Cut Knife, please click here.