TOWN OFFICE ON LOCKDOWN
The Town Office has returned to lockdown protocols. This means:
- The office is closed to foot traffic,
- Payments may be left in the drop box in the office foyer,
- Questions? Please call 1-306-398-2363 or email email@example.com.
MUNICIPAL FIRE BANS
For up-to-date information on Municipal Fire Bans, visit the Saskatchewan Public Safety Agency (SPSA) publications page. If the most recent report isn’t listed under ‘Most Popular Documents,’ type ‘fire ban’ in the search bar and the current listing will come up.
CITIZEN NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
The Town of Cut Knife has initiated a citizen notification system whereby we can alert our residents in the event of an emergency or a disruption in service i.e. a water main break, or a boil water advisory, etc. For that reason, we request that all residents supply the Town Office with an active telephone number, either for a landline or a mobile phone. Please call, drop by, or email the Office with your contact information, if you have not already done so.
CURBSIDE WASTE PICKUP: REMINDERS
- Loraas no longer accepts plastic bags, wrap, or film for recycling. These items must now be placed in your grey waste roll-out bin.
- Do not place your roll-out bin within 1 metre (approximately 4 feet) of buildings or vehicles.
- Please remove your trash/recycle roll-out bins from the street after pickup.
TOWN HANDI VAN RENTAL
To rent the Town handi van, please call the office at 1-306-398-2363.
- $.55 per km.
- Must be returned w/ full tank of gas.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Arrangements can be made to hire a driver when the wheelchair lift is required.