Loraas Environmental has been contracted to collect all residential waste and recyclables. Pickup is on * Wednesdays *, and alternates between waste (grey bin) and recyclable materials (blue bin). Containers are requested to be curbside by 7am.
- Do not place your bin within 1 metre (approximately 4 feet) of buildings or vehicles.
- Please remove your trash/recycle bin from the street after collection.
Collection schedules are available at the Town Office at 102 Broad Street, or online here.
- Glass should not be placed in bins. It must go to the Transfer Station.
- Overweight or overfilled containers will be bypassed by collection personnel.
- Cardboard boxes must be flattened.
- Rinse plastic, tin, aluminium containers.
- PLASTIC FILM CHANGES: Plastic bags and plastic film or wrap is no longer an accepted recyclable. Please dispose of it with your garbage.
- Do not bag or tie recyclables. Place items loose in your blue bin.
The Loraas Single Stream Recycling Guide is online here.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: 1-306-445-3900 from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.