Loraas Environmental has been contracted to collect all residential waste and recyclables. Pickup is on * Wednesdays *, and alternates between waste (grey bin) and recyclable materials (blue bin). Containers are requested to be curbside by 7am.
- Do not place your bin within 1 metre (approximately 4 feet) of buildings or vehicles.
- Please remove your trash/recycle bin from the street after collection.
Collection schedules are available at the Town Office at 102 Broad Street, or online here.
- Glass should not be placed in bins. It must go to the Transfer Station.
- Overweight or overfilled containers will be bypassed by collection personnel.
- Cardboard boxes must be flattened.
- Rinse plastic, tin, aluminium containers.
- PLASTIC FILM CHANGES: Plastic bags and plastic film or wrap is no longer an accepted recyclable. Please dispose of it with your garbage.
- Do not bag or tie recyclables. Place items loose in your blue bin.
The Loraas Single Stream Recycling Guide is online here. The Loraas Plastics List is online here.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: 1-306-445-3900 from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.