The Town of Cut Knife is a full service community with a population of almost 600. We are proud of the range of services and amenities available to our citizens. These include:
- Cut Knife Community School for Pre-K to Grade 12 students
- Long-term care facility for seniors and compromised residents
- Affordable housing for families and seniors through the Cut Knife Housing Authority
- Volunteer Fire Department
- RCMP detachment
- Post Office
- Ice rink, community centre, bowling alley, museum, movie theatre, and library
- Community activities and amenities, please click here.
- Businesses and services, please click here.
SaskEnergy | 1-800-567-8899
SaskPower | 1-888-757-6937
WATER, SEWAGE, WASTE REMOVAL
Town of Cut Knife | 1-306-398-2363, 102 Broad Street
Billing is quarterly in January, April, July, and October; online bill payments available through Credit Union, Royal Bank, and Toronto Dominion.
Cut Knife Agencies | 1-306-398-4901, 200 Steele Street
A full service, customer-oriented independent insurance brokerage.