Donor’s Choice is a community-wide, annual campaign which, for most of the charities on the list, is the only drive they will have in this area.
- Only charities listed below should be handled through Donor’s Choice.
- Canvassing will be via mail out to Cut Knife, Baldwinton, Gallivan, and Rockhaven. Donor’s Choice letters should be in mailboxes soon.
- Please have all donations mailed in by November 30, 2020. E-transfers accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional forms are available at the R.M. of Cut Knife office at 114 Broad Street during regular business hours.
- For questions, please contact Lorie Gibson (Chair) or Cathy Bullock (Secretary).
Registration No. 11888 1226 RR0001
2020 Cut Knife & District Donor’s Choice Charities
- Abilities Council (SK)
- Alzheimer Association (SK)
- Arthritis & Rheumatism (SK)
- Baby’s Breath (Sudden Infant Deaths Foundation Canada)
- Cancer Society (Canada)
- Clayton McLain Memorial Museum (Cut Knife)
- Crohns & Colitis (Canada)
- Community Living Association (SK)
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind (Canada)
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing (SK)
- Diabetes Society (Canada)
- Early Childhood Intervention (Battlefords)
- Heart & Stroke (SK)
- Kidney Research Foundation (Canada)
- Lung Association (SK)
- Mental Health (Canada)
- Multiple Schlerosis Society (Canada)
- Parkinson’s Disease (SK)
- Red Cross (Canada)
- Twin Rivers Health Care Foundation (Cut Knife)