From CBC Saskatchewan:
Saskatchewan announces new restrictions to help prevent COVID-19 spread.
- A maximum of 10 people can gather together in a home or private setting (households with more than 10 family members are exempt).
- All residents must continue to reduce their close contacts.
- Identify a single member of the household to run errands and do grocery shopping.
- Limit errands to once per week.
- Keep working from home, if you can.
- All residents must wear non-medical masks in all indoor public spaces in Saskatoon, Regina, and Prince Albert. The public health order will be in place for 28 days, then subject to review.
These regulations come into effect on Friday, November 6, 2020.
PUBLIC HEALTH MEASURES includes information on COVID-19 mitigation measures; plans for safe schools and childcare facilities, workplaces, public and private gatherings, mandatory isolation, public health orders, travel information, etc.