CIVIC CENTRE SCHEDULE
To download a copy of the Civic Centre’s 2020/21 Season Schedule, please click here.
CIVIC CENTRE COVID-19 Policy
To download a copy of the Civic Centre’s 2020/21 COVID-19 Policy, please click here.
CUT KNIFE CIVIC CENTRE’S COVID-19 POLICY
- Maximum number of spectators in the arena is limited to 50 adults. (This number does not include people on the ice surface/benches.)
- Masks must be worn by everyone entering the building for any Saskatchewan Hockey Association event. Please review Return to Hockey Safety Guidelines at www.sha.ca/news/return-to-hockey.
- Masks must be worn for all events.
- There is only 1 adult/guardian per child allowed in the arena. If you need to bring another child, if no alternative is available, they are to remain seated with parent/guardian at all times.
ARRIVAL AT ARENA
- Please read the self-assessment form posted on the front door.
- If you answer “yes” to any of the questions: DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING.
- If you answer “no” to all the questions, you may proceed to the sign-in desk.
- Use the hand sanitizer at the station.
- Sign the book to acknowledge your declaration and provide information for COVID-19 tracing as per Saskatchewan Health Authority. We must hold the sign in sheet for 30 days and information may be sent to Saskatchewan Health Authorities.
- Coaches may sign for all players.
- Room assignment will be listed on the white board at the entrance of the arena.
- Teams will have access to the room no more than 15 minutes prior to ice time, and 15 minutes after the end of ice time.
- NO showers will be open.
- Bathrooms will be open.
- The concession will remain closed until further notice.
- The pop machine will be available.
- Public Skating is limited to 30 skaters on the ice at a time.
- There must be a parent or guardian present while children are public skating. There is only 1 adult per child allowed in the arena. If you need to bring another child if no alternative is available, they are to remain seated with parent/guardian at all times.
- Open ice must be booked through The Town of Cut Knife Office, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm or Phone: 1-306-398-2363.
- Please ask for the Secretary/ Treasurer of The Cut Knife Recreation Board, Cindy Olchowecki.
- The sign-in desk is a high traffic area. Please do not wait in this area for any reason. You are welcome to wait on the bleachers inside or out while maintaining 2 meters/6-foot distance.
- Equipment is not to be stored inside the rink waiting area at any time.
- Spectators for practices: There is only 1 adult per child allowed in the arena. If you need to bring another child if no child care is available, they are to remain seated with the parent/Guardian at all times. Please maintain 2 meters /6-foot distance for social distancing.
- While skaters are entering or exiting the ice surface, the Parents /Guardians are to be 2 meters/6 foot away. We ask you to remain seated at these times.
- We recognize this may be a stressful time and ask that people are respectful.
- Remember the arena is providing a healthy and safe exercise, skill development, teamwork, and leadership skills for our youth, and promoting camaraderie and community.
The Cut Knife Recreation Board would like to thank you for your support and cooperation.
We hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable season.