The Cut Knife Recreation Board has agreed to let the seniors use the Community Centre for walking.
Wednesday, December 2, 2020 – Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
10am – 11am
Cut Knife Community Centre, 204 Otter Street
- Wear a mask.
- Sanitize hands.
- Keep COVID distance.
There are terms and conditions that need to be followed.
- The Cut Knife Recreation Board rental of building will take precedence.
- All outside footwear must be removed at door immediately.
- Only inside walking footwear is to be worn in the Community Centre.
- Key must be picked up by Sheila Hamel and returned before 4pm the same day.
- All COVID-19 guidelines must be followed.
- The Cut Knife Recreation Board will not be charging a fee for the Centre, but we also do not want to have expenses (i.e. a cleaning person, etc.).
- Walking days need to have certain days and certain times.
- If the washrooms are used for any reason, they have to be COVID cleaned:
- All hard surfaces that are touched must be cleaned.
- No garbage is to be left in the building.
- Hand sanitizer and masks are the responsibility of the seniors participating.
- The seniors must provide all cleaners needed for COVID-19 cleanup.
- Do not wander around the building or use the lobby area due to COVID-19.
- If the floors are tracked up from soiled shoes, the floor must be mopped.
For more information, please call Sheila Hamel. See poster for details.