Four Permit Application Packages Now Online, Town of Cut Knife

Are you in the planning stages of a summer building project? Do you know if you’ll need a permit or an inspection for it? Will your project comply with Town bylaws?

A good starting point is to check out the Construction Code Authority of Saskatchewan‘s pamphlet “When do I need a Building Permit”. View or download here. It’s also important to confirm that your project will comply with current Town bylaws. This will usually require a call or email to the Town Office and result in guidelines being provided.

For your convenience, the four most commonly requested permit application packages are now online. Use them as a reference for organizing your project, or download, fill out, and submit for approval, prior to beginning the build.

Decks | Demolition | Fences | Garden Sheds, Etc.

Please do not hesitate to contact the Town Office for more information, or for permit applications for other residential builds. 

Author: Town of Cut Knife

Thanks for checking out our website!